Reach and Wash System
We now use a pure water hot reach and wash system (Water Fed Pole)
WFC Commercial window cleaning hot reach and wash system (Water Fed Pole) is a revolution in external cleaning. Unlike the majority of water fed pole cleaning systems, it uses ultra purified HOT water to clean your windows. The main benefits of this system are:
- Cleans windows, canopies, entrances to a sparkling finish every time
- Our operators work from the safety of the ground.
- Reduces the need for ladders and high access equipment.
- It reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease.
- It’s environmentally friendly, no detergents or chemicals are used.
- No detergent residue means that windows stay cleaner for longer.
- It cleans window frames at the same time as glass.
- Heated Pure Water removes algae.
When we arrive on site we carry a supply of 100% pure water, sufficient to provide 5 hours continuous working for 2 operators. We are also equipped to top up our supplies on site, should the job require it.
We also do DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING
Our Commercial window cleaning covers Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Clitheroe, Whalley, Gisburn, Padiham, Rossendale, Hebden Bridge, Brockhall Village, Skipton, Todmorden, Great Harwood, Darwen and the surrounding areas.
If you don’t see your location and its in the Lancashire area GIVE US A CALL:07940575999
We are fully insured with public liability insurance up to £5m, so you can rest assured and have piece of mind that we operate to the highest health and safety standards.